GoldenEd was founded to provide children from primary to junior high schools in the sixteen regions in Ghana educational tools and athletic equipment. Our mission is to enhance the learning environment for marginalized children in deprived communities in Ghana at the basic education level.
Specific Objective: To provide a suitable learning environment and materials for students at the basic level.
- Establish a baseline of the needs (learning materials, classroom supplies, and athletic equipment) of the target schools.
- Partner with selected primary and Junior high schools (JHS) in rural areas in Ghana through local chiefs, heads of schools, and Ghana Education Service.
- Provide underprivileged children in the rural communities of Ghana with access to learning materials, classroom supplies, and athletic equipment.
- Regular check-in visits to restock the supplies.
- On-going fundraising and networking with individuals, private independent schools, and businesses to generate needed supplies and funds.
How we measure our progress:
GoldenEd has a performance monitoring framework that provides details of the project purpose, objectives, measurable verifiable indicators, and reporting systems.
- Partner schools through local chiefs, school management committees, and heads of schools
- Engage school heads and chiefs each term on school improvement
- Organize quiz and sporting competition among schools
- Collect data for and provide a report of monthly, quarterly, and annually.